Eyebrows are back and everyone’s talking about them
Arguably your most important facial feature, eyebrows give your face character and expression and frame of your face.
Eyebrow tattooing mimics the appearance of the hair in the brow line, helping you achieve your perfect arches, giving your entire eye area a lift. It creates fullness you can do sport or wipe your forehead without losing your eyebrows.
To get the perfectly shaped eyebrows, consider the following:
- Avoid over plucking your eyebrows
- Thinning your eyebrows could be a sign of an aging face, so using gentle powder fill or use hair stroke techniques to build up a soft yet full brow
- Defining the shape of your eyebrow by removing low-lying hairs and monobrow features
- Shaped your eyebrows in a balance way, avoid very pointed or very rounded eyebrows
- Use a colour to compliment your complexion.
Eyebrow tattoo colours
We have an extensive range of beautiful brow colours. Ash blondes through ash and golden browns to the chestnuts, auburns and darker shades, your hair and skin tones will be easily matched to find the perfect brow shade for you!
Eyebrow tattoo application
On the day of your tattoo appointment, we go through a process of measuring up your face, drawing the brows on with pencil, often in numerous shapes, and choosing the correct colour, to show you different options, before any tattoo work is done. This is the best process to creating the perfect eyebrows.
We invite you to call us on 03 9041 5507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book in your FREE, no obligation consultation today.